Tuesday, September 17, 2013

An Argentina App for the Asking


Some weeks ago, I reported on the updated version of my Argentina Travel Adventures app for both iOS and Android platforms. At present I find myself with several Apple redemption codes on the point of expiration and, thus, I would like to give them away to readers of this blog. With suggested itineraries, plus details of sights and services, it’s the ideal tool for planning for your vacation to Buenos Aires and beyond (including a suggested side trip to Uruguay).
The app in question works on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch; if you already own the app, you can upgrade free of charge, so there’s no need to ask for a code in this instance. Unfortunately, Google Play does not allow promotional giveaways, so Android users are out of luck (though you Androiders can purchase the app for a modest US$2.99).

Unlike my book giveaways, there will be no quiz, however simple, to determine the winners. All you need do is write me at the following email address: southerncone (at) mac.com. The first three readers to ask will receive the app free of charge. Please do so soon, as the codes will expire within a few days.

No comments:

Custom Search